Monday, December 3, 2012

Is this Goodbye?

Image A
I have dedicated a great part of this semester focusing on learning the craft of knitting and it is now coming to an end. Indeed this journey has been a learning experience! I have learned to cast on, knit, purl, bind off, and I've carried these techniques over to completing my first project that I am proud to present. Where do I go from here? To knit or not to knit? After some careful thought and consideration, I am afraid to inform you all that I.....will continue babbling about my newfound hobby.



Image B
I cannot throw in my needles so soon, I have only just begun. There are many projects and patterns needed to be tackled and I am ready for the battle. Not only did I enjoy this knitting adventure, I am getting the hang of blogging. Strangely, it has been the best way for me to follow through with knitting, help other beginners, and receive assistance from the knitting community. 



Image C

I would like to thank you all for your feedback, comments, suggestions, and support. You all have assisted in fueling my desire to continue knitting and I am appreciative and grateful for the encouragement. To show you all my current progress, I have included several photos that track my knitting from the beginning, in Image A, down to completion of my first project in the last three photos. Please keep your replies flowing because there is more to come. Stay tuned!




[More to Come. Keep Knitting]

No comments:

Post a Comment